Order in which assets are shown to labelers on Ango Hub.
From the dashboard, click on the Start Labeling button on the top-right:
You will be shown the first labeling task that is available to you from the labeling queue. Once you label it and click on Submit, you will be shown the next, and so on.
You may choose to label a certain task without following queue order by going to the Task tab and clicking on any task, or by clicking on a circle under the Labels column in the Assets tab.
Doing so does not invoke the labeling queue, and the Submit button will not be available to you. Instead, you will see the Save button. This is because labeling and saving the asset will not move you forward one task. Essentially, you will only edit that one particular task.
- The task at the top of the queue is the task that will be shown next to labelers in the project.
- Each project has only one labeling queue. When labelers open a new task, they pick from the top of the queue the first task that is unassigned or assigned to them.
- All tasks created with a status of To-Do become automatically part of the queue.
- Tasks get added to the bottom of the queue as they are created. Thus, the queue is ordered by task creation time, first in first out.
- Tasks that have been assigned to user X (for example, X is currently labeling them) will be unavailable to Y. Y will be given the next task in the queue that is unassigned or assigned to him.
Whenever users press on the Start Labeling button on the top-right corner of the dashboard, they are shown the first task in the labeling queue. When they complete labeling and press on Submit, they pick another task from the top of the queue, and so on.
It is not currently possible to filter or alter the labeling queue like you can with the review queue.