Download your DICOM Brush Segmentations
- 1.After having uploaded and annotated your DICOM files with a Brush labeling tool, go to the Export tab.
- 2.Click on Export to get the export.
- 3.In the export .json you've just downloaded, you'll find a URL in the
brushDataUrlfield. It'll look something like this:
- 4.Go to your account page and, from the API tab, retrieve your API key. If you don't have one, you'll be able to create one from the page as well.
- 5.Send a GET request to the URL you obtained in step 3, adding as header your API key.
- 1.For example, using
curl, you may send the following request to download the PNG of your brush data:
curl --location --request GET 'https://api.ango.ai/v2/mask?annotation=24528180ed95ae41e57a881&task=63ff2648f666310012250000' --header 'apikey: 15d3939b-0000-0000-0000-7de7f4f6ad43' --output mask.png